Contacts, information, interviewees, research and resources for media professionals seeking information about personal injury, clinical negligence, work related illness and other associated cases
We can provide experienced interviewees to offer expert comment on all aspects of personal injury, clinical negligence and workplace-related illness to media organisations any time of day or night through an ISDN linkup from our radio studio in Thames Valley Business or through our broadcast production suite at Canary Wharf.
We offer interesting guests and stimulating comment and analysis for news programmes, documentaries, talk shows and phone-ins.
Particular areas of expertise include:
- Asbestos issues
- claims management companies
- claims against British companies working abroad
- group or class actions
- clinical negligence
- compensation claims and "the compensation culture"
- comments on court and inquest findings
- criminal injury
- injuries at events, shows and fairs
- Ever thought what is relevant life policy? Visit MyKeymaninsurance.co.uk to find out more.
- health and safety
- holiday claims and injury abroad
- human rights claims
- major incidents and disasters
- medical claims
- military negligence and claims against the MoD
- personal injury
- injuries in road traffic accidents
- train and plane crashes
- negligence in schools and colleges
We can also facilitate contact with legal professionals, victims and relatives of victims involved in specific cases.
Our service is risk free and you do not have to finance your claim in any way whatsoever. To help ensure this, we have assembled the best Personal Injury professionals to prepare your case and to aggressively make your claim.